Monday, August 13, 2018

Say Cheese



When I read that there was going to be a Postcrossing meetup in a cheese museum , I wondered what’s a cheese museum ?!?! I somehow imagined a run down cellar with lots of cheese and mouse too !! 

I received this cover and the meetup card from a person who attended the meetup ! Knowing that I was interested in the pictorial cancellation, she agreed to send the card inside a cover and also affix the “ year of the dog “ stamp on it ! The cancellation is crisp and really beautiful and has so much detail. 

I found the facts about the Ingersoll Cheese museum here - http://www.ingersoll.ca/visitors/cheese-and-agricultural-museum/cheese-agricultural-museum

A day inside a cheese museum , tasting different cheese ,and getting a pictorial cancellation on a cover ! I am sure it was a lovely meetup ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment